About the job:
Morton Wealth is currently looking to add new talent to our growing team. We are a registered investment advisor that was formed in 1981 and manages roughly $2.3 billion in assets across 1,000+ families. We manage wealth personally with the goal of empowering better investors and encouraging families to enjoy their lives. Our investment approach is distinctly not “Wall Street” as we are willing to look beyond traditional investments if we feel that alternative investments can more closely match our investment philosophy of risk management, true diversification and cash flow.
Our ideal candidate for this role will strive to reflect our core values in the following ways:
- Excellence - Exhibits high attention to detail and organizational skills while managing multiple requests and tasks.
- Empowerment - Has a desire to continue improving at his/her job function and suggests ways the team can work more efficiently.
- Empathy - Has good communication skills and understands how the role fits into company goals.
- Ethical - Fully completes task at hand and does not cut corners. Aware of time and costs associated with client servicing - strives for efficiency.
- Enjoyment - Works well as part of a team and participates in MC events.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Execute administrative/document preparation requests from advisory teams in a timely manner to meet client expectations
- Management of client accounts and households through internal reporting system
- Send documents to clients and follow up as needed
- Ensure compliance policies are being completed, including the sourcing of supporting documents
- Manages Complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Interpersonal Savvy – Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness – Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
· Competitive compensation package
· Retirement and health benefits
· Transparent career tracks and opportunities for advancement within the organization